56K* V.92 Performance Pro Modem (PCI)
Powerful, flexible V.92 performance
Powerful, flexible V.92 performance
The USRobotics 56K* Performance Pro Modem is controller-based for superior performance with powerful communication processing functions built right into the modem itself. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you online quicker, and V.PCM Upstream provides 50% greater upload speeds perfect for sending e-mail messages with large attachments. Internet Call Notification lets you screen incoming voice calls while online, so you won't miss the important ones, and Modem on Hold allows you to answer them without losing your Internet connection no second phone line is needed!
Get the speed you need
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Controller-based for superior performance; powerful processing is built into the modem for faster throughput.
Powerful Management Tools
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones†. (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.)
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection there's no need for a second phone line.
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs.
Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
Designed for Windows and Linux
- Windows and Linux compatibility means support for a wide range of business applications and games
Standards and Specifications
- V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.42 bis/ MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter ITU recommendations
- Caller ID and distinctive ring (require service from your local phone company/Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
- Hayes Compatible
- Power: 5V
- Signal: 5V
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL listed
- CUL listed
- 7.63 x 5.67 x 2.64 in. (19.4 x 14.4 x 6.7 cm)
- Weight 1.2 lb (.54 kg)
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with 486DX or Pentium class processor or equivalent
- Available PCI slot
- Analog phone line
- Linux (Kernel 2.3 and higher), Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, Server 2003 64 bit, Vista, Vista 64 bit, Win 7/8, Win 7/8 64 bit, Server 2011, Server 2012, Win 10, Win 10 64 bit operating system** (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- 32 MB RAM recommended (64 MB under Windows 2000; 128 MB under Windows XP)
- CD-ROM Drive
Software (ICN/Instant Update)
- IBM compatible PC with 486DX or Pentium processor or equivalent
- Internet Call Notification (ICN) supports Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
- V.90 requires a V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires a V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 Call Notification feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
- V.92 Call Identification feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID services from your local phone company
- USRobotics 56K PCI internal faxmodem
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft)
- Quick Install Guide
- Installation CD
- U.S. USR5610C
- Canada USR325610C
USRobotics warrants to the original end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
Support & Documentation
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Requires Windows operating system.