56K* V.92 Internal PCI Modem + Fax
USRobotics has been building the world's best modems for over 25 years, and now we're bringing you the latest in modem technology.
V.92 lets you send e-mail and attachments faster, get online quicker, and even take incoming phone calls without losing your Internet connection.
The USRobotics 56K* Faxmodem PCI for Windows combines superior performance and reliability with the advantages of V.92 technology.
- Need to send a batch of digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Quick Connect lets you establish your connection faster, so you spend less time dialing up. You're only seconds away from surfng the Web!
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones. (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.) Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection there's no need for a second phone line.Great for home or office!
- Customize your upload and download speeds choose to surf the Web at top speed or to send e-mail attachments faster.
- Our advanced Line Probing technology lets you stay connected even under the worst line conditions. Save time and money with more reliable connections!
- Download new features and enhancements as they become available.
- Send faxes from any Windows application, and receive incoming faxes at any time. Also supports delayed and broadcast faxing.
- Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install, you'll be up and running in no time!
Send e-mail and attachments faster
Get online quicker
Don't miss that important phone call
Exclusive USRobotics ControlCenter
Renowned USRobotics performance
Included software turns your computer into a feature-rich fax machine
Simple step-by-step installation
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP operating system (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
Specifications and Standards
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- Error Control/Data Compression: V.42/V42bis and MNP2-4/5, V.44
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter
- Caller ID and distinctive ring (requires service from your local phone company; Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
- Hayes Compatible
Minimum System Requirements
- Compatible computer with Pentium 133 MHz processor or equivalent (Windows XP requires 300 MHz)
- Available PCI 2.1 slot
- Analog phone line
- V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- USRobotics 56K Faxmodem PCI for Windows
- Telephone Cable (7 ft)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- 7.63 x 5.67 x 2.64 in. (19.4 x 14.4 x 6.7 cm)
- Weight .8 lb (.367 kg)
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL listed
- CUL listed
2-year limited warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
Support & Documentation
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone line and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.