USB 3.0 Super Speed 2-Port USB PCI Express Card Adapter
Widely spaced USB 3.0 PCIe Port Adapter
Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.usr.com/PRODUCTS/info-prod/Overview2/p-per-8402-overview.htm) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/unicom5/public_html/usrdev.com/packages/nd_php_package/blocks/nd_php/view.php(4) : eval()'d code on line 3
USB 3.0 - the new standard
- Connect any USB 3.0 device to your computer
- Compatible with USB 3.0 specification
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
Get the speed you need
- Super Speed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Each port detects native USB speed and transfers data at the maximum rate for each port
Powered USB Ports
- Each port provides up to 900 mA of power when used with ATX power connector
- Ideal for power hungry USB devices
- Plug & Play
- Hot Swappable
- Ample space between ports allows oversized USB plugs
- Add USB 3.0 connections to a desktop that may only have USB 2.0 or 1.1
- Expand USB connections by adding additional USB ports
- Connect additional peripherals such as external hard drives, printers, scanners, digital cameras, video cameras, video surveillance cameras, video display solutions, media devices, etc.
Specifications & Standards
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with PCI Express™ Base Specification 2.0.
- Supports PCI ExpressCard Electromechanical Specification Revision 2.0.
- Supports PCI Bus Power Management Interface Specification Revision 1.2.
- 2 USB 3.0 Type A Female ports
- Bus type: PCI Express
- Card Type: PCI Express
- Bus Power with ATX Power Connector: 900 mA per port
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 40 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -10 to 85 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B)
- CE approved (Class B)
- 8.5 x 6.25 x 1.06 in.
- .26 lb
- 2.86 x 2.42 x .72 in.
- .10 lb
Minimum System Requirements
- Available PCI Express slot
- Available ATX Power Connector
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows® 7 64 bit, Win 7, Server 2008, Vista™ 64 bit, Vista, XP 64 bit, XP, and Server 2003
- USRobotics 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD with device drivers and User Manual
One-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
Support & Documentation
|Declaration of Conformity||81KB|
Note: USB 3.0 super speeds are achieved when used with USB 3.0 compatible devices and cables.