USR MoH (Modem on Hold)
Note: This USR MoH update is intended for use with all models listed that have been updated to V.92, this does not include OEM models:
|North America||Europe and Asia|
Note: You must uninstall any older versions of MoH before installing the latest version.
- Download and extract the appropriate language file to a temporary location on your computerís hard disk drive such as C:\temp.
- Uninstall any older versions of USR MoH.
Double-click the Setup.exe file extracted in the temporary directory and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Make sure the USR MoH program is not running.
- Click Windows Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- Double click the Add/Remove Programs icon. USR MoH will be listed as "Winphone" or "PhoneTools" in the list.
- Highlight the program name and click the Add/Remove button to uninstall. Follow the onscreen menu prompts.
|Version 1.78.1023: Windows XP, XP x64 Edition, Vista, Vista x64 Edition|