Not currently available on usr.com
Powerful & Flexible V.92 Performance
The V.92 Low Profile PCI Modem delivers the reliablilty and high-performance you expect from USRobotics. This controller-based modem includes powerful communications processing functions built into the modem itself, rather than sapping your computer’s processing power. V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, makes this modem ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems that require a PCI modem.
Get the speed you need
- Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections without error control in about 3 seconds, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM transactions that require lightning fast connections.
- Quick Connect (V.92) reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- Controller-based for superior performance; powerful processing is built into the modem for faster throughput.
Supports Sophisticated Call Management
- Supports call notification to allow screening of incoming calls so you can take the important ones.† (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.)
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection – there’s no need for a second phone line.†
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs.
Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
Designed for Windows® and Linux
- Windows and Linux compatibility means support for a wide range of business applications.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit operating systems
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Requires additional software, not provided, and Call Waiting/Caller ID service, to use Modem on Hold and call notification features.
Learn about the unique and powerful Courier Business Modem.
Today, the USR3453 Courier 56K Business Modem remains the gold standard among modems for its world-class performance, reliability, and features. Get the details!
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Compare modem features to find the best mix for your computing needs with our modem comparison matrix.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.