V.92 Embedded Serial Modem
Click Below for Additional Views
Custom Orders Only
Please contact John Potomis for questions or information at 847.874.2345 or email@example.com
Powerful, secure dial-up connections for your business
The USRobotics 56K* Embedded Serial Modem combines the superior performance and reliability of a controller-based modem with the convenience of a compact and flexible design to make a any system ready for communications. V.22, V.29 Fast Connect, and secure connectivity make this modem ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems, Machine to Machine (M2M) applications, and Remote Server Management applications including Out-of-Band remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and server back-ups. This embedded modem provides OEMs easy integrated data and fax with a design that works in a wide range of environments and platforms - saving development time and money.
Data & fax features and functionality†
- 56K (V.92 and V.90), 33.6K (V.34), and 2400 bps (V.22bis) Data Rate compatibility
- 33.6K (V.34), 14.4K (V.17) Fax Rate compatibility
- V.44 & V.42bis Data Compression
- V.42 Error Correction and Selective Reject
- V.80 Synchronous Access
- SDLC/HDLC for POS applications
- DTE Asynchronous serial rates up to 230 Kbps
- Caller ID and Distinctive Ring
- Line status detection
Advanced features and functionality
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- 4 different power save modes
Get the speed you need
- Fast Connect (V.22 & V.29) allows either 1200 or 9600 bps connections without error control in less than 1 second§, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM transactions that require lightning fast connections.
- Quick Connect* (V.92) reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- V.92* lets you send attachments up to 50% faster.
- Controller based data/fax modem does all the processing internally.
Complete Modem Solution
- Designed for any system including Linux and Windows based M2M, POS, and Remote Server Management systems as well as custom systems.
- Complete solution including controller, data pump and DAA
- Supplied in custom unit bulk packs
- Compact design ideal for embedded systems
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Advanced fax functionality may require installation of bundled software.
§ Time measured from start of modem tones, amount of time may be slightly longer with error control enabled.
‡ Caller ID and distinctive ring require service from your local phone company. Caller ID may not be supported in some countries
Learn about the unique and powerful Courier Business Modem.
Today, the USR3453 Courier 56K Business Modem remains the gold standard among modems for its world-class performance, reliability, and features. Get the details!
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Compare modem features to find the best mix for your computing needs with our modem comparison matrix.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.