Not currently available on usr.com
Specifications & Standards
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- Data Error Control/Compression: V.44/V.42/V42bis and MNP2-4/5
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter, Group 3
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Supports PCI 3v and 5v signaling
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 50 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC approved (Part 15/Part 68)
- IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
- UL/CUL listed
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with Pentium equivalent processor or higher
- Available low profile PCI slot
- Analog phone line
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/XP 64 bit/Server 2003 64 bit/ VistaTM/Vista 64 bit/Server 2008/Server 2008 64 bit/Win 7/Win 7 64 bit/Server 2011/Win 8/Win 8 64 bit/Server 2012, and Linux 2.4.x kernel or higher
- USRobotics V.92 Low Profile PCI Modem
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft)
- Full height profile bracket
2-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Requires additional software, not provided, and Call Waiting/Caller ID service, to use Modem on Hold and call notification features.
Learn about the unique and powerful Courier Business Modem.
Today, the USR3453 Courier 56K Business Modem remains the gold standard among modems for its world-class performance, reliability, and features. Get the details!
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Compare modem features to find the best mix for your computing needs with our modem comparison matrix.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.