V.92 Embedded Serial Modem
Click Below for Additional Views
Custom Orders Only
Please contact John Potomis for questions or information at 847.874.2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications & Standards
- V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.23, V.21, Bell 103, and Bell 212A
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.44 & V.42 bis/MNP 5 compression, V.42 Selective Reject
- V.80 Synchronous Data Interface
- Voice: V.253, V.250, Telephone Answering Machine (TAM)
- Fax: V.17, V29, V.27ter, V.21; T.31 (Class 1)
- SDLC/HDLC for point-of-sale applications
- Type 1/2 Caller ID‡ and distinctive ring
- DTE Interface: RS232/20 Pin Header
- Phone Line Interface: Mini RJ connector
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 60 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 10% to 90% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|PIN Number||PIN Name||Direction ||Level||Tolerance|
|20||VCC||NA||3.3V||Min 3.0V Max 3.6V|
|4||TXD||Host -> Modem||3.3V||5V tolerant|
|5||DCD||Modem -> Host||3.3V|| |
|6||DTR||Host -> Modem||3.3V||5V tolerant|
|7||RI||Modem -> Host||3.3V|| |
|8||RTS||Host -> Modem||3.3V||5V tolerant |
|9||RXD||Modem -> Host||3.3V|| |
|10||CTS||Modem -> Host||3.3V|| |
|11||DSR||Modem -> Host||3.3V || |
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- CE approved (Class B)
- Typical: ≈310mW active, ≈450mW max
- 8.27 x 5.83 x 1.77 in (210 x 148 x 45 mm)
- 2.71 x 1.02 x .39 in (69 x 26 x 10 mm)
- .02 lb (9.07 g)
Minimum System Requirements
- Asynchonous Serial Interface
- Analog Phone Line
Power Supply Requirements
- Voltage: 3.3 ± 0.3V
- Maximum supply current: 135 mA
- 16 USRobotics V.92 Embedded Serial Modems per box
2-year limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Advanced fax functionality may require installation of bundled software.
§ Time measured from start of modem tones, amount of time may be slightly longer with error control enabled.
‡ Caller ID and distinctive ring require service from your local phone company. Caller ID may not be supported in some countries.
Learn about the unique and powerful Courier Business Modem.
Today, the USR3453 Courier 56K Business Modem remains the gold standard among modems for its world-class performance, reliability, and features. Get the details!
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Compare modem features to find the best mix for your computing needs with our modem comparison matrix.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.