56K* V.92 Performance Pro Modem (PCI)
Click Below for Additional Views
Your Price: $79.99
Availability: In Stock
USR5610C-VAR-20 bulk pack also available.
Powerful, flexible V.92 performance
The USRobotics 56K* Performance Pro Modem is controller-based for superior performance — with powerful communication processing functions built right into the modem itself. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you online quicker, and V.PCM Upstream provides 50% greater upload speeds — perfect for sending e-mail messages with large attachments. Internet Call Notification lets you screen incoming voice calls while online, so you won’t miss the important ones, and Modem on Hold allows you to answer them without losing your Internet connection – no second phone line is needed!
Get the speed you need
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection. Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster! Controller-based for superior performance; powerful processing is built into the modem for faster throughput.
Powerful Management Tools
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones†. (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.)
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection – there’s no need for a second phone line.
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs.
Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
Designed for Windows and Linux
- Windows and Linux compatibility means support for a wide range of business applications and games
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Requires Windows operating system.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.