Click for more product images
Your Price: $44.99
Availability: In Stock
Simple Plug and Play installation
The USRobotics 56K* USB Faxmodem infuses quality and reliability with USB convenience and the enhanced performance of V.92 technology. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you online quicker. Internet Call Notification lets you screen incoming voice calls while online, so you won’t miss the important ones, and Modem on Hold allows you to answer them without losing your internet connection – no second phone line is needed!
USB convenience and ease of use
- Simple USB Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swappable (installs/uninstalls automatically)
- Bus-powered so it doesn’t require an external power supply
Advanced features and functionality
- Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications
- Supports group faxing and timed faxing
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
Get the speed you need
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
Powerful Management Tools
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones †
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection –
there’s no need for a second phone line
- Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs
Advanced Line Probing Technology
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Call Waiting service required for using Internet Call Notification (ICN) and Modem on Hold. Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID feature of ICN.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.