Click for more product images
USRobotics has been building the world’s best modems for over 25 years, and now we’re bringing you the latest in modem technology.
V.92 lets you send e-mail and attachments faster, get online quicker, and even take incoming phone calls without losing your Internet connection.
The USRobotics 56K* Faxmodem PCI for Windows combines superior performance and reliability with the advantages of V.92 technology.
Send e-mail and attachments faster
- Need to send a batch of digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
Get online quicker
- Quick Connect lets you establish your connection faster, so you spend less time dialing up. You’re only seconds away from surfng the Web!
Don’t miss that important phone call
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones. (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.) Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection –there’s no need for a second phone line.Great for home or office!
Exclusive USRobotics ControlCenter
- Customize your upload and download speeds – choose to surf the Web at top speed or to send e-mail attachments faster.
Renowned USRobotics performance
- Our advanced Line Probing technology lets you stay connected even under the worst line conditions. Save time and money with more reliable connections!
- Download new features and enhancements as they become available.
Included software turns your computer into a feature-rich fax machine
- Send faxes from any Windows application, and receive incoming faxes at any time. Also supports delayed and broadcast faxing.
Simple step-by-step installation
- Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install, you’ll be up and running in no time!
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone line and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.