56K* V.92 Performance Pro Modem (PCI)
Click Below for Additional Views
Your Price: $79.99
Availability: In Stock
USR5610C-VAR-20 bulk pack also available.
Standards and Specifications
- V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.42 bis/ MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter ITU recommendations
- Caller ID and distinctive ring (require service from your local phone company/Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
- Hayes Compatible
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL listed
- CUL listed
- 7.63 x 5.67 x 2.64 in. (19.4 x 14.4 x 6.7 cm)
- Weight 1.2 lb (.54 kg)
Minimum System Requirements
- PC with 486DX or Pentium class processor or equivalent
- Available PCI slot
- Analog phone line
- Linux (Kernel 2.3 and higher), Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, XP 64 bit, Server 2003 64 bit, Vista, Vista 64 bit, Win 7/8, Win 7/8 64 bit, Server 2011, Server 2012 operating system** (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- 32 MB RAM recommended (64 MB under Windows 2000; 128 MB under Windows XP)
- CD-ROM Drive
Software (ICN/Instant Update)
- IBM compatible PC with 486DX or Pentium processor or equivalent
- Internet Call Notification (ICN) supports Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
- V.90 requires a V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires a V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 Call Notification feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
- V.92 Call Identification feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID services from your local phone company
- USRobotics 56K PCI internal faxmodem
- RJ-11 phone cord (7 ft)
- Quick Install Guide
- Installation CD
- U.S. USR5610C
- Canada USR325610C
USRobotics warrants to the original end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
** Support for 64 bit operating systems requires a driver update (available in the support section of this website).
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.