Click for more product images
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP operating system (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
Specifications and Standards
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- Error Control/Data Compression: V.42/V42bis and MNP2-4/5, V.44
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter
- Caller ID and distinctive ring (requires service from your local phone company; Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
- Hayes Compatible
- Power: 3.3V and 5V
- Signal: 3.3V or 5V
Minimum System Requirements
- Compatible computer with Pentium 133 MHz processor or equivalent (Windows XP requires 300 MHz)
- Available PCI 2.1 slot
- Analog phone line
- V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- V.92 requires V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
- USRobotics 56K Faxmodem PCI for Windows
- Telephone Cable (7 ft)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- 7.63 x 5.67 x 2.64 in. (19.4 x 14.4 x 6.7 cm)
- Weight .8 lb (.367 kg)
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved
- UL listed
- CUL listed
2-year limited warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone line and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.