About the USRobotics USB ADSL Modem
Modem Installation and Configuration for Windows 98 FE/98 SE/2000/Me
Configuring the TCP/IP Settings
Customizing USB ADSL Modem Settings >
Control Panel Application
Uninstall Modem Software
Product Specifications for USB ADSL Modem
Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity
USB ADSL Modem User Guide
Customizing USB ADSL Modem Settings
Once the USRobotics USB ADSL Modem and software have been installed, the
communication settings are easily updated by performing the following steps:
NOTE: Check with your Internet Service
Provider for the correct settings.
- Click Start, select Programs, select USRobotics USB
ADSL Modem and click Configure. A notification message will appear
indicating that the setup process has begun.
- In the DSL Modem Installer window, click Settings.
- Verify that the VPI, VCI numbers, and the Encapsulation settings match what
your DSL Internet Service Provider has provided. If they are not correct,
refer to the documentation and/or CD-ROM provided by your DSL Internet Service
- Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now.
- Remove any disks from the drives and click Finish. Your PC will reboot.