Click for more product images
Warranty: 90 Day
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USRobotics Help Desk Technician directly.
Manuals and other Documents
|Windows 2000 and XP Driver Version 7.32.00|
- Download the USR5660C-V7.32.00.exe file to a temporary location on your computer’s hard disk.
- Double – click the file in Windows Explorer and the file will self extract to a folder named C:\USR\5660A
- Uninstall the modem from Add/Remove program and reboot the computer.
- When prompted by Windows, direct the installation to the C:\USR\5660A folder in order to complete the installation.
|USR5660C-V7.32.00.exe||1.5 MB ||07-06-06|
|ICN Version 22.214.171.124|
|The Internet Call Notification feature, available on USRobotics V.92 modems, allows you to stay in touch with incoming voice telephone calls while maintaining your online connection.
- Download the ICN installation file to a temporary location on your hard disk drive.
- Locate the temporary location where you stored the download and double-click the ICN icon.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
|Modem communications application|
Learn how you can save money by letting your modem, POS, fax and telephone all share one line.
Learn more now!
Learn how you can easily share files on any USB Hard Drive over your local network.
Learn more now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.