If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USRobotics Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
|Drivers and Firmware|
|Windows 98, Me, and 2000 drivers|
|Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click on the file and select Save Target As... to download.|
This zip file contains the drivers for the USRobotics USB ADSL Modem. Follow these steps to install the drivers:
- Download the usb-adsl-drivers.zip file to a temporary location on your computerís hard disk drive such as C:\temp.
- If you have not already done so, connect the modem to your PC using the provided USB cable and connect the RJ-11 phone cord to the DSL jack on the ADSL Modem.
- Windows will automatically detect the USB ADSL modem and launch the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard. Select the location to which you extracted the contents of the usb-adsl-drivers.zip file and click Next. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Configure the DSL software settings using the required settings provided by your DSL Service Provider. Refer to the USB ADSL Modem Manual for further assistance, if needed.
|usb-adsl-drivers.zip||3.19 MB ||06-26-01|
|Beta Drivers for Macintosh|
Note: This file only works on Macintosh operating systems 9.2 and earlier.
Follow the directions below to download the drivers.
Note: Shortly after the modem is plugged in, the Power and Data LEDs should start blinking. To verify the ADSL connection, click Control Panel and then ADSL Setup. DSL connection information will appear.
- Double-click the driver and unstuffit. The main folder will appear.
- Click the main folder and click DSL Modem Install_EN Disk.
- Click Installer and follow the instructions.
- Connect the modem to your computer using the provided USB cable and connect the RJ-11 phone cord to the DSL jack on the ADSL Modem.
USRobotics is providing this beta driver set as is and is currently offering limited support, staying consistent with the drivers on this page
Learn how you can save money by letting your modem, POS, fax and telephone all share one line.
Learn more now!
Learn how you can easily share files on any USB Hard Drive over your local network.
Learn more now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.