If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USRobotics Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
|Drivers and Firmware|
|Windows 98, Me, and 2000 driver update|
|Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click on the file and select Save Target As... to download.|
- Configure the TCP/IP Settings of your Network Interface Card (NIC) to use a Static IP address of 192.168.1.2 and 255.255.255.0 as the subnet mask.
Note: Your modem is defaulted to an IP Address of 192.168.1.1. If the modem is not set to an IP address with the 192.168.1.xx subnet or a valid route does not exist between the modem and your computer, the download will fail to complete. To confirm that your modem is set to 192.168.1.1, refer to the USR8550 User Guide for further instructions on configuring the modem.
- Connect a straight through Ethernet cable (RJ-45) from the modemís Ethernet port to the computer's NIC Ethernet port.
- Click T60M10411_13_R3.1.0_USR.zip and download the file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive and unzip it.
- Double-click TftpUtil.exe.
- Type 12345 in the Password field. If you or your ISP have changed the modemís password, use that password instead of 12345.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the IP Address field.
- Select Image/Pack File.
- Point the Image/Pack File to the directory where you extracted the zip files on your computer's hard disk drive. Select T60M10411_13_R3.1.0.pack.
- Click Download.
- You will be prompted to restart your modem. Once your modem has restarted, your firmware upgrade is complete.
|Note: In addition to the T60M10411_13_R3.1.0.pack file, the zip file below includes T60M10411_13_R3.1.0_full.pack, used for upgrading your modem (this will replace current settings with default settings) and T60M10411_13_R3.1.0.bin (used with HyperTerminal for recovering from a crashed flash image; refer to the Recovering from a Crashed Flash Image under the Configuration Guide section of the User Guide located at the top of this page). To use either file, simply follow the instructions above with the corresponding file(s). |
|T60M10411_13_R3.1.0_USR.zip||2.41 MB ||11-14-02|
|8550-Release-Notes.doc||524 KB ||08-28-02|
Learn how you can save money by letting your modem, POS, fax and telephone all share one line.
Learn more now!
Learn how you can easily share files on any USB Hard Drive over your local network.
Learn more now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.