Warranty: 2 Year
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USRobotics Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
- English-Canadian Quick Installation Guide (PDF)
- User Guide (HTML)
- French-Canadian User Guide (HTML)
|Installation and Firmware|
|Windows 95, 98, NT4, Me, XP, and 2000|
|Note: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As... to download.|
This zip file contains the SureConnect Utility for the USRobotics ADSL Ethernet Modem. Follow these steps to install the SureConnect Utility:
- Download the 9001-SureConnect.zip file to a temporary location on your computerís hard disk drive such as C:\temp.
- Double-click the setup.exe file extracted in the temporary directory and follow the on-screen prompts.
|9001-SureConnect.zip||8.58 MB ||12-20-02|
Note: Do not disrupt this process as it may cause serious modem malfunction.
- Download the USR9001.img file to a temporary location on your computerís hard disk drive such as C:\temp.
- From the USRobotics SureConnect ADSL Utility Upgrade screen, click the Browse button to locate the downloaded upgrade.
- Select the upgrade and click Begin.
|Release Notes 1.11.txt||417 bytes||05-27-03|
Learn how you can save money by letting your modem, POS, fax and telephone all share one line.
Learn more now!
Learn how you can easily share files on any USB Hard Drive over your local network.
Learn more now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.